Danger to self or others, contact UCPD at 911 or 805-893-3446.
Eviction, financial emergency or urgent food-related issue: email@example.com.
Bias or hate incident, please report using the UCSB Incident Report Form
Interpersonal violence, stalking and sexual assault advocacy: 805-893-4613
Mental health crisis Mon-Fri, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm: see CAPS below
Mental health crisis after hours: 805-893-4411
Concerned about a fellow student or friend, please let us know so we can help: Refer a Student
- Affordable housing resources (UCSB/IV), budget advising and workshops.
- Food related assistance with CalFresh application (which provides funds for groceries if eligible), food banks, prepared meals, cooking on a budget workshops.
- Help with an emerging issue such as eviction, health issue, food related crisis.
Food Security and Basic Needs Advocates located in the UCen
Hours: Mon-Thu 9:30 am - 6:00 pm; Fri 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Brief therapy and group therapy
- Urgent appointments
- After hours Counseling (nights, weekends and holidays)
Brief Assessment Hours (to get connected to services): Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Building hours: Mon, Tue, Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm; Wed 10:00am - 4:30pm; Thu 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Campus Advocacy Resources and Education (CARE)
- Support for anyone impacted by sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, & harassment, including crisis counseling, resource navigation, and accompaniment
- Prevention and healing workshops
- Free, confidential and available 24/7
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Health & Wellness
- Personal skill development for emotional and physical well-being, meal preparation, sleep health, etc.
- Drop-in weekly wellness spaces, campus wellness map, and opportunities for positive social connection
- Daily meditation for stress management, weekly nap stations, free organic fruit
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and pre-scheduled evening programs
Student Health Services
- Primary care (mental health conditions, medication initiation and monitoring), dietician, immunizations
- Behavioral health care: psychiatry, social work, and Alcohol & Drug treatment programs
- Urgent care and after hours nurse line and LiveHealth Online (telemedicine)